Cardiovascular Disease May Affect Male’s Nominal Libido Rate
Cardiovascular diseases affect heart and cardiovascular system. They are the leading cause of death for both men and women.
What causes cardiovascular disease?
- Smoking (also secondhand smoke)
- Certain fats (high quantity)
- Cholesterol in the blood (high amount)
- High blood pressure
- Insulin resistance or diabetes (high level of sugar in blood)
- Blood vessel inflammation
- Buildup of plaque (within coronary arteries can cause a rupture)
- Cold temperatures
Having A Small Penis? Try Out These Sex Positions For Small Penis.
Cardiovascular diseases include:
- Coronary artery disease (narrowing and hardening of the arteries)
- Heart attack
- Arrhythmias (heart is beating unevenly and out of rhythm)
- Heart failure (heart is not working properly)
- Heart valve disease (insufficient blood flow through your heart)
- Congenital heart disease (heart of blood vessels defect, appears before birth)
- Heart muscle disease (disease of heart muscles)
- Pericardial disease (inflammation of heart surrounding, caused by infection)
- Aorta disease (dilate/dissect)
- Marfan syndrome (genetic condition-connected to aorta disease)
- Vascular disease (disease circulatory system)
Cardiovascular disease treatment
Treatment for cardiovascular diseases includes:
- Lifestyle changes (can help prevent or treat; quit smoking, follow a healthy diet, avoid sweet food and drinks, avoid solid fats and refined grains, avoid alcohol, physical activity, maintain healthy weight, avoid stress and depression)
- Medicines (needed to treat, when lifestyle changes fail)
- Medical and surgical procedures
- Cardiac rehabilitation (supervised by clinical stuff; exercise training and educational training)
Diseases are treated in order to:
- Relieve symptoms.
- Reduce risk factors (disables building of plaque)
- Lower the risk of blood clots (to prevent a heart attack.)
- Widen clogged heart arteries.
- Prevent CHD complications.
Even if you have cardiovascular disease you can lead a healthy, active life just by getting to know some of the facts about the disease, threats and treatment.
Vascular disease includes all malfunctions affecting circulatory system, including artery diseases and blood flow into the brain.
Connection between cardiovascular disease and erectile dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction, also named impotence is the inability to sustain an erection for sexual intercourse.
Conditions like premature ejaculation, infertility and low sex drive are closely connected to erectile dysfunction.
What is needed to obtain an erection?
- Penis nerves must function properly
- Adequate blood circulation to the penis
- Stimulus from the brain
If only one conditions isn´t fulfilled, complete erection won´t be possible.
Erectile dysfunction is caused by:
- Cardiovascular disease (affecting blood vessels)
- Diabetes (nerve and artery damage
- Kidney disease (lower sex drive)
- Nerve and brain disease
- Prostate cancer
- Venous leak (during an erection blood must circulate, if not, erection can´t be maintained)
Cholesterol and erectile dysfunction are closely connected. Cholesterol is fat circulating in the blood. Higher level of cholesterol in blood, might lead to heart disease. Additional cholesterol than needed for processes in the body, gets deposited in blood vessels, feeding brain and heart. Deposited cholesterol combines with other elements and forms the plaque. Plaque narrows the inside of vessel/artery and disables uninterrupted flow of the blood to the heart muscle and to the penis. Penis erection might be compromised.
The link between erectile dysfunction and heart disease is very strong. According to several studies a person with erectile dysfunction has over 50% bigger chance of having heart disease.
If you have erectile dysfunction, heart disease will probably occur within next 5 years.
Wear Her Name
She loves it, when you call her by different pampering names. She loves it even more, when you have the habit of taking her name, even in unexpected sentences. Above-all, she loves it the most, when you wear it, when you get it tattooed on your shoulder, or on your arm, or lovingly on your chest.
It makes them think about you, laugh with love, and you prove it in an amazing way that she matters to you. Even Joy Davidson, advices men to try these effective approaches of expressing your love to your girl. Tattoos might have always meant you pain to any body part, but this time you would realize how painless, pleasurable, and effective it is to bring a smile on her cute face.
10 Tips To Improve Men's Health
Most Popular Links
Top 5 penis enhancement pills
Combining penis enlargement pills with exercise
ProSolution plus vs vigrx plus review
Five tips for finding the right male supplements
Why is prosolution the number one penis pill?
Why is vigrx plus the number two penis pill?
What are the benefits of prosolution?
Aphrodisiacs - can they work to increase libido?
What are the benefits of vigrx plus?
Remember, pills do not give you more length